Wednesday, August 3, 2011

efy

Well since I've had a long vacation, I'll be blogging about it in parts.

efy! So basically, I wasn't in a picture taking mood that week so I only took two pictures, my bed as we were getting ready to leave efy, and my bracelet.
It was such a fun and spiritual week. I left on the Sunday before efy started. There was a lot of traffic on the way there,but we wont go into much detail on that. ( hour and half to go eight miles, it was crazy!) I spent the night with my sister and brother-in-law and their kids. Thank you so much by the way! :) They had planned on inviting some of our siblings over for dessert, but of course I was late by an hour. So no brownies for me. But that's fine because I still got to see Daniel, Katie, and Forrest. And everyone was up except for Kacianna in the Ford home.

                                                
The next day Daniel picked me up and brought me over to his house to see Charbel and Benji. I was over there  for about an hour before we went over to In-n-Out burger ( I still like "5 Guys" better though) to have lunch and get Mark. We stayed in Stover Hall at Helaman Halls.  The first day we just met our company and played getting to know you games. Our company name was "The Sticks". Tuesday and Wednesday we had our classes. During the morningside, they passed out what the classes were about and when they were. We got to choose which ones we wanted. The teachers who taught mine were, Van Dunham, Phillip Rossell, Danwnese Openshaw, David Butler, and Randy Clegg. They were all  very excellent speakers. I took a lot of notes. During lunch and free time on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday me and a few friends chose to be in the musical program. It was really fun and I'm glad we chose to do it.  The rest of the week was a great experience and I hope to be able to go again next year. We spent a few days in Provo with our family, but that deserves a post of its own.

5 comments:

Diana said...

They didn't even save you one brownine?!? LOL I am glad that you had such a great time at EFY. I have such great memories from EFY. Too bad you didn't get more pictures! What did you have to do in the musical thing?

Anonymous said...

it was fun to spend time with you michael! up date your blog soon again :)

Babzanne Barker said...

Nice blog, Michael! You'll be glad you wrote down your memories.

AJ and Cindy said...

haha i was thinking the same thing about the brownies..haha! I am sure they were delicious. and I can't believe you only took two pictures! :( at least you wrote things down, that is great! keep the blogs coming...

Kristalyn said...

THere were lots of extra brownies, but I guess we were so excited to Michael that I didn't think to see if he wanted one, it was like 10 at night I think when he came. Haha, but we were glad you could stay, MIchael!